JACKSON ELECTRIC MEMBERSHIP CORPORATION
Marketing Program Specialist Marketing, Member Services and Governmental Affairs
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Jackson EMC has a high interest in priority referrals of protected veterans for our job openings.
This posting is to fill one new position.
To provide program support to district representatives and to provide field assistance when required by peak workload or any type of job vacancies. To provide trade ally and model home sales centers with program information to support Right Choice home sales. To support residential marketing product material retention, maintenance and distribution for both the new home and existing home segments. To maintain accurate online product services regarding content, maintenance and effectiveness tracking. To help facilitate department digital direct marketing campaigns without or in partnership with outside vendors in coordination with the Communications department. To provide information and perform tasks related to marketing programs as they relate to members. To work in a team-oriented environment and provide the cooperation and communication consistent with the vision, mission, and values of the Cooperative.
MINIMUM JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
EDUCATION: Require a Bachelor’s Degree with courses in liberal arts, business, or marketing related field. Prefer undergraduate curriculum with course work in marketing, digital marketing, graphic design, business management, computer science, and/or statistics. Require proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook as well as general computer skills and navigation capabilities. Specialized training in electricity and in digital marketing may be required within six months of appointment to the position.
EXPERIENCE: Require a minimum of one year full-time progressive experience in marketing, digital content, and process management. Prefer experience in marketing program analytics and e-newsletter content creation and distribution. Require experience in working with Microsoft Outlook and general computer skills.
KNOWLEDGE: Require ability to learn residential energy usage, program strategies and techniques that pertain to residential members, homebuyers, and trade ally stakeholders. Require ability to learn effective Point of Purchase strategies, email, and product benefit content. Require the ability to pursue a continuous program of self-development both inside and outside of work hours in furthering his/her knowledge to develop in the job and accept increasing responsibilities.
SKILLS: Require effective leadership skills, excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to work in a team environment. Require the ability to cooperate, perform, and contribute to the department’s goal of providing service to the total organization. Require the ability to attend and participate in community and trade ally professional organizations, and other functions as prescribed by supervisor, both inside and outside of working hours. Require the ability to travel, as required.
Require the ability to assist in developing and implementing goals related to strategic plans for digital marketing to support residential and trade ally programs. Require the skills necessary to organize and coordinate formal written and verbal communication. Require excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and relate to members, builders, developers, trade ally stakeholders, and other individuals associated with residential development.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS AND CONDITIONS:
Reports to: Director, Residential Marketing
Internal: Shall foster the development of those supportive relationships essential to the fulfilling of the functions of this position, achieving the results expected and encouraging throughout the organization the concepts of teamwork and Cooperative spirit and vision.
External: Shall maintain supportive relationships with member-consumers, trade allies, the general public, and other external contacts to ensure that satisfactory results are achieved.
This position is primarily sedentary work; requires visual acuity in machine operation (including inspection) and the ability to hear, talk, and perform repetitive motions; and is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
The following are the essential duties of this position and do not include marginal functions that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. The scope and duties of a given position may change or be temporarily altered based on the business needs of Jackson Electric Membership Corporation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
1. Become proficient in new and existing home programs and provide field assistance for marketing reps during times of peak workload or job vacancies.
2. Provide content for email correspondence to builders and realtors participating in new and existing home programs.
3. Provide, deliver, and manage model home and sales center material content to support new home program sales and marketing.
4. Provide existing home material content to support loans and rebates.
5. Provide content review and creation for online product and services support.
6. Provide online services tracking and reporting to evaluate product effectiveness.
7. Review and manage residential marketing program content pages for corporate website, for both accuracy and effectiveness.
8. Create direct targeted marketing to support program sales and support utilizing internal and external software/vendor programs.
9. Monitor and evaluate related analytics to measure the effectiveness of online marketing initiatives and targeted marketing projects.
10. Work with director of residential marketing, marketing resource specialists, and Communication department to facilitate and track the development of residential marketing collateral.
11. Assist in the creation, evaluation and distribution of marketing program communication materials, including new product reference material files and current literature library.
12. Maintain continuous study of established and new developments in the residential energy usage field.
13. Maintain a working knowledge of the Cooperative’s service rules and regulations, as well as the Cooperative’s various rate schedules and service charges.
14. Provide support and assistance relating to the overall member services efforts as required or directed.
15. Be familiar with and follow the best safety practices set forth in the Cooperative’s Safety Manual.
16. Attend and participate in Annual Meeting as required or directed.
17. Perform such other duties as required or directed.
Jackson EMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer